Florida Teen Charged in Massive Twitter Hack, Bitcoin TheftA Florida teen hacked the Twitter accounts of prominent politicians, celebrities and technology moguls to scam people around globe out of more than $100,000 in Bitcoin, authorities said Friday. read more more…
Internet Safety for Kids: A Refresher for Homebound FamiliesEditor’s Note: This is part II of our internet safety for kids series. Part I focuses on younger children and can be read here. Parents have always been concerned about keeping their kids safe online — especially their tweens and teens. That conversation is even more critical with parents and kids now working and learning […] more…
Help! My Child Just Got His First Phone, Now What?Q: We held off as long as we could but finally decided to give our child a smartphone for Christmas. He is 11 and our oldest. I can already feel the shift in our home and in his attitude. Do you have any tips for newbies (both parents and kids) just stepping into this world? […] more…
- Adobe Patches 36 Vulnerabilities in Acrobat, DNG SDK
- Illusive Networks Raises $24 Million in Series B1 Funding Round
- NATO leaders unite in blaming Russia for nerve agent attack on ex-spy
- Microsoft Windows PDF Library CVE-2016-0058 Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- The 11 biggest issues IT faces today
- Why you need a CSO/CISO
- Facebook to Fund Research on Social Media Impact on Elections
- Are you having a (Mac) Flashback?
- What computer security threats can we expect to see in 2013?
- Attacks Targeting Recent WordPress File Manager Flaw Ramping Up