Original Apple II Prince of Persia source code released
The source code of the classic Apple II game Prince of Persia has been published on GitHub by Jordan Mechner, the original author. The game, which was first published by Broderbund in 1989, was developed in 6502 assembly. With the help of Apple II enthusiast Tony Diaz, the code was recovered recently from a 22-year old floppy disk.
Incoming search terms
- prince of persia warrior within 320x240 jar
- prince of persia 320x240 jar download
- prince of persia 3d jar 320x240
- 3d battle chess 320x240 jar
- Prince of persia 320x240 jar