Small users in a big networkChildren use the Internet for schoolwork, socializing, watching films and cartoons, playing games and much more. But, as we all know, browsing the web can be an unsafe business. In order to control their children’s online activity many parents use specialized software – so-called parental control. This software is usually capable of controlling the amount […] more…
Explicit content and cyberthreats: 2019 report‘Stay at home’ is the new motto for 2020 and it has entailed many changes to our daily lives, most importantly, in terms of our digital content consumption. With users opting to entertain themselves online, malicious activity has grown. Over the past two years we have reviewed how adult content has been used to spread […] more…
- ACLU asks court to immediately kill NSA phone snooping
- New iOS 9.0.2 update fixes iPhone lock screen bypass flaw
- Oracle’s monster update emphasizes flaws in critical business applications
- Microsoft Internet Explorer CVE-2014-0272 Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Denial Of Service Is A Growing Threat: How Can You Better Protect Your Business?
- 3 simple steps to online safety
- Advertising in mobile apps – how much is too much?
- US students get cracking on Chinese malware code
- Windows Patch, for Windows, Causing Kerberos Authentication Issues
- Facebook is still approving fake political ads