New(ish) Mirai Spreader Poses New RisksA cross-platform win32-based Mirai spreader and botnet is in the wild and previously discussed publicly. However, there is much information confused together, as if an entirely new IoT bot is spreading to and from Windows devices. This is not the case. Instead, an accurate assessment is that a previously active Windows botnet is spreading a […] more…
- Google Tells Toomey Hackers Tried to Infiltrate Staff Email
- WordPress to get automatic updates for plugins and themes
- EU Regulators Raise Concerns over Yahoo and WhatsApp
- Woman Tricks Dozens of Men on Tinder Into Showing Up for Mass Dating Stunt
- Identity theft: When millions of dead people apply for credit cards
- Does quantum cryptology offer hack-proof security?
- Splunk Patches Information Theft and XSS Flaws
- BYOD privacy: Are you being watched?
- Apple’s buying power relegates Samsung to distant second
- Microsoft to pay up to US$15K for bugs in two Visual Studio tools