Hackable? Is Putting Virtual Reality to the Test
From gaming to helping people conquer their fear of spiders and getting quarterbacks ready for Sunday, virtual reality is a much-hyped emerging technology. But is it hackable?
In Ep. 18 of of Hackable?, “Virtually Vulnerable”, Geoff straps on a headset and tests his mettle against white-hat hackers manipulating his virtual experience. Can he withstand ransomware, a human joystick attack, and a disorientation attack?
Listen now to the award-winning podcast Hackable?, you don’t want to miss this episode.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Microsoft Edge Chakra Scripting Engine CVE-2019-1138 Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Xen CVE-2019-18424 Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Facebook: our cookies keep you safe from cyber terrorists!
- Cloud Visibility Firm Orca Security Emerges From Stealth Mode
- SAP Quality Management CVE-2019-0393 Unspecified SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Hackers behind dangerous oil and gas intrusions are probing US power grids
- Posting photos of your kids online could lead to prosecution
- Flexibility vs. Security – A False Choice
- How to Seize the OT Security Opportunity and Accelerate Your Digital Transformation
- Verizon Wireless to pay $1.35M fine to settle ‘supercookie’ privacy case