Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2018. Top security storiesIntroduction The internet is now woven into the fabric of our lives. Many people routinely bank, shop and socialize online and the internet is the lifeblood of commercial organizations. The dependence on technology of governments, businesses and consumers provides a broad attack surface for attackers with all kinds of motives – financial theft, theft of […] more…
IT threat evolution Q2 2018Targeted attacks and malware campaigns Operation Parliament In April, we reported the workings of Operation Parliament, a cyber-espionage campaign aimed at high-profile legislative, executive and judicial organizations around the world – with its main focus in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region, especially Palestine. The attacks, which started early in 2017, target parliaments, […] more…
- RIM considers split, handset unit sell-off: Palm ‘Groundhog Day?’
- Can *YOU* blow a PC speaker using only a Linux kernel driver?
- Do You Know What Data Your Mobile App Discloses?
- Privacy’s gone when posting child abuse images to a P2P network, US judge rules
- Top 10 tech stories of 2014
- Microsoft Windows JET Database Engine CVE-2019-1359 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Internet Safety Month: 5 Tips to Keep You Secure
- Car Security Experts Dump All Their Research and Vulnerabilities Online
- Data Warehouse Server Upgrade – August 08, 2014
- Gmail for Work gets improved digital loss protection features