Are Your Online Mainframes Exposing You to Business Process Compromise?by Roel Reyes (Senior Threat Researcher) Legacy mainframes are still used by enterprises to handle big data transactions across a range of industries, from financial institutions, telecoms, and internet service providers (ISPs) to airlines and government agencies. Why are they still in use? As the saying goes: “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. But […] more…
- Irish Watchdog Opens Another Facebook Probe, Over Data Dump
- Critical WebEx Flaws Allow Remote Code Execution
- SecureDrop Workstation Gets Post-Audit Security Refresh
- Pod2g Hints iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak to be Released During #HITB2012AMS?
- Biden Administration calls chip shortage a ‘national security issue’
- Facebook given 4 weeks to respond to "largest privacy class action in Europe"
- US lawmakers want answers on Yahoo email surveillance
- Facebook got 187,000 users’ data with snoopy VPN app
- Massage app exposes users