Bots – The internet weapons, Their Types and How to Protect YouselfIn today’s world I don’t believe that there would be anyone who is not aware about the internet may be some extreme out of the world tribes like of the Pygmy might be not aware of it. We surf internet almost daily, may be to carry out some important work or sometimes just to relax […] more…
Great R packages for data import, wrangling, and visualizationThe table below shows my favorite go-to R packages for data import, wrangling, visualization and analysis — plus a few miscellaneous tasks tossed in. The package names in the table are clickable if you want more information. To find out more about a package once you’ve installed it, type help(package = "packagename") in your R […] more…
Advantages of Billfolds and MoneyclipsGetting your first wallet as a kid is a big deal. You finally had your own money and needed a way to carry it around. Your dad had a wallet, your older brother had a wallet, all the adults in your life had a wallet and now you did too. A wallet was a big […] more…
- Japan police offers first-ever reward for wanted hacker
- Video: CISO Fireside Chat With Steve Katz, World’s First Known CISO
- The Dangers External Services Present To Your Website
- How Do You Know How Secure Your Internet Connected Devices Are?
- Multiple Cisco Products CVE-2019-15958 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- The CozyDuke APT
- Webinar Today: How to Build Resilience Against Emerging Cyber Threats
- What is Google Panda and how to recover after Google Panda effect?
- Data Breach at UC Berkeley Impacts 80,000
- Mr. Robot eps3.7_dont-delete-me.ko – the security review