Sucuri is Hiring – Employment Opportunities
It’s always an exciting time when we can reach out to our community and let folks know that there are new opportunities to join our company. That is where we find ourselves today.
We have reached a point where we need to reach out again and continue our growth trajectory. We are looking for a few good men and women in a variety of fields to join us.
Do you fit any of these?
If so, then let us know because we want to hear from you.
- Strong system administration and networking experience
- Linux Knowledge – High
- Nginx / Apache – High
- OpenSSL – High
- Shell Scripting – High
- HIDS / IPS / IDS – High
- Senior developer who can write lean, secure PHP 5 code
- Ability to adapt to various languages
- Linux administration and management experience – Plus
- Firm understanding of security principles and use of good security practices
- Broad understanding of web architecture and scalable platforms
- Experience white-hat hacking and finding vulnerabilities in web applications / web stacks.
- Experience with a variety of programming languages, frameworks (WordPress, Joomla, vBulletin, Wiki, etc..) and an understanding on how to exploit them.
- Strong understand of PHP and SQL is a plus
- Ability to write Proof of Concepts against vulnerabilities is a plus
- Knowledge of research and white hat security tools
- You can take a web site, find vulnerabilities, suggest fixes and build ways to prevent that from being exploited
- Malware decoding experience is a plus
- Ability to effectively convert designs to functional front-end code
- Familiarity with CMS applications (i.e., WordPress, Joomla, etc..) is a plus
- You have built other products before and know what it takes to create responsive and intuitive design
Please submit your resume
If any of these positions sound like something you think you’d be able to excel at then we want to hear from you. Send us an email with your resume to email@example.com, and let us know why you’d be awesome to work with.