Listen to Hackable? on Google Podcasts
Android users and podcast lovers are in luck! Google just rolled out an easier than ever podcast platform so you can binge all you favorite shows, like our original podcast, Hackable?
Haven’t heard it yet? Our award-winning show gives a behind-the-scenes look into real cyber attacks in action. We take hacks as seen on TV, in movies, and throughout pop culture and see how they measure up in the real world. Season One featured Geoff and his band of good-guy hackers who put these cyber attacks to the test. In Season Two, they came back to deliver even more eye-opening excitement. The crew found out just how easy it is to digitally break into cars, passwords, an automated car wash, a smart baby onesie, and so much more! The team is here to answer the question, “Is it Hackable?”
More antivirus and malware news?
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 taxpayers through IRS app
- UK hackers create recruitment site for UK hackers
- The Growing Threat of Deepfake Videos
- SMS-based two-factor authentication may be headed out the door
- Microsoft .NET Framework CVE-2015-6099 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- China demands US response over CIA hacking claims
- FTC puts Myspace on the naughty step for selling users’ private information
- Microsoft SharePoint CVE-2017-0255 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- COVID-19 vaccine data has been unlawfully accessed in hack of EU regulator
- Equifax Buys Fraud Prevention Firm Kount in $640 Million Deal