Would You Hand Your Data Over To The TSA To Get Through Airport Security Faster?Would you volunteer to have your Internet history and consumer data analyzed by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and its contractors in exchange for a shorter line at airport security? The TSA is betting that most Americans would. Tags: Privacy Industry News more…
- MPAA leak: O’Dwyer, TVShack.net case "isn’t about Internet freedom."
- Meet Moxie Marlinspike, the Anarchist Bringing Encryption to All of Us
- The FBI Botched Its DNC Hack Warning in 2016—but Says It Won’t Next Time
- Operation Onymous: 17-nation bust takes out over 400 "hidden services"
- On July 9th Millions May Lose Access To Internet
- Hooking phishers of men and women
- Apple ditches Recovery Key in new 2FA process for El Capitan and iOS 9
- Threat Hunting Firm Hunters Raises $15 Million in Series A Round
- Forrester Research calls mobile-device management ‘heavy-handed approach’
- “Nej till Google!” – Sweden tells a local council that Google’s cloud is a no-go area