Deception at scale: How attackers abuse governmental infrastructureContinuing our initiative of sharing VirusTotal’s visibility to help researchers, security practitioners and the general public better understand the nature of malicious attacks, we are proud to announce our “Deception at scale: How attackers abuse governmental infrastructure” report. Here are some of the main ideas presented there: Governmental domains are among the top categories used […] more…
- RSAC 2020: Three Reasons Why the "Human Element" is a Timeless Theme
- Another "Hacking Team" zero-day surfaces – this time in IE, not Flash!
- FitzRoy, Oleg Pliss, Spotify and TrueCrypt – 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]
- Got a Google Pixel? Flip this secret Android 13 switch
- MacID: How to unlock your Mac using Touch ID
- ‘Anti-virus is dead,’ says Symantec, as it revises partner programme
- Music industry site was hacked and redirected to The Pirate Bay
- Smartphone Shopping 101: Are Mobile Devices Less Secure than PCs?
- Badlock revealed – probably not as bad as you thought
- China bans chip maker Micron from key infrastructure projects