Trojan watchWe continue to research how proliferation of IoT devices affects the daily lives of users and their information security. In our previous study, we touched upon ways of intercepting authentication data using single-board microcomputers. This time, we turned out attention to wearable devices: smartwatches and fitness trackers. Or more precisely, the accelerometers and gyroscopes inside […] more…
- CISA Announces Vulnerability Disclosure Policy Platform
- Can you stay anonymous by hiding your face?
- Resolved: Dubois campus Voice Service Impacted
- Facebook Takes Legal Action Against Data Scrapers
- GnuPG crypto library can be pwned during decryption – patch now!
- France Says Breaks Up International ATM ‘Jackpotting’ Network
- Death of the Manual Pen-Test: Blind Spots, Limited Visibility
- Yammer currently experiencing issue with Single Sign On networks
- Twitter Says Hackers Targeted 130 Accounts in Recent Attack
- ProtonMail Fights Email Spoofing With New DKIM Key Management Feature