The IRS “Dirty Dozen” – Top Tax Season Scams to Steer Clear of This YearWho loves tax season besides accountants? Scammers. Emotions can run high during tax time. Even if you’re pretty sure you did everything right, you may still have a few doubts kicking around. Did I file correctly? Did I claim the right deductions? Will I get audited? As it turns out, these are the very same […] more…
HELP – My Child is an Online Bully…Some days my children make me proud and other days, well – let’s just say they give me palpitations! But after 16 years in the job, I have resigned myself to the fact that the big highs and big lows are just part of the parenting rollercoaster ride. But as far as lows go – […] more…
- GitLab Launches Public Bug Bounty Program
- New York City has a $10 million cybercrime lab to crack the iPhone
- Code Linked to MalwareTech and Kronos Published in 2009
- Could deliberately adding security bugs make software more secure?
- iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Patch Vulnerabilities, Introduce New Privacy Features
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Yet ANOTHER Java zero-day claimed – but this time you’re laughing, right?
- In 1st Visit to Intel Agency, Biden Warns of Cyber Conflict
- Come on Ringo! 750,000 followers deserve better… [Chet Chat Podcast 232]
- Four Arrested Over Hacking of Brazil Justice Minister’s Phone