IT threat evolution Q3 2019Targeted attacks and malware campaigns Mobile espionage targeting the Middle East At the end of June we reported the details of a highly targeted campaign that we dubbed ‘Operation ViceLeaker’ involving the spread of malicious Android samples via instant messaging. The campaign affected several dozen victims in Israel and Iran. We discovered this activity in […] more…
- TURKTRUST CA Problems
- Cyberbullying is worse than face-to-face bullying, teens say
- Wearing Your Tech on Your Sleeve
- Akamai, Amazon Mitigate Massive DDoS Attacks
- Emergency PASS Server Maintenance Scheduled for October 24, 2013
- 4 free tools for Cybersecurity Awareness Month – and beyond!
- Cisco Starts Patching Critical WebEx Flaw
- Resolved: Delay with users in LionPATH appearing in Canvas
- PHP Developers Share Update on Recent Breach
- Is critical infrastructure the next DDoS target?