#WorldKindnessDay: How to Help Kids Tap into their Superpower of Being Kind“There is no small act of kindness. Every compassionate act makes large the world.” —Mary Anne Radmacher, American writer, and artist With so many tragedies in the news, World Kindness Day, Nov. 13, could not come at a better time. But can one day — or month — put a dent in the accumulation […] more…
- BT Issues Patch For Wi-Fi Extender Security Vulnerability
- Ticketmaster Breach: Tip of the Iceberg in Major Ongoing Magecart Attacks
- Attackers Target Indian Military in Data-Theft Campaign
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- Fast, faster, fastest: a history of supercomputers from the CDC 6600 to Fugaku
- The Clock Is Ticking: Can You Find and Kill Advanced Malware Before it Kills Your Endpoints?
- Twitter Says Hackers Targeted 130 Accounts in Recent Attack
- AuthenTec sells encryption business, suggesting Apple’s interest lies in fingerprint sensors
- How much will Macs with Apple Silicon cost?
- Database Security Company jSonar Raises $50 Million