Finals Week: Cloud Edition
It’s almost summertime—where the nights are longer and the water is warmer! Before we head to the beach it’s time to review all the things we learned about the cloud from the past two quarters.
For #CloudFinalsWeek we’re asking you to prove your knowledge on the current climate of cloud computing and security. Will you be valedictorian or be headed back to class for summer school? Share your cloud finals score on Twitter after completing the assessment to see if you outranked your peers.
Note: There is a widget embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post’s widget.
Not prepared? Lucky for you this is an “open-book” test. Find some cheat sheets and study guides below.
Report: Navigating a Cloudy Sky
Blog Post: Cloud is Ubiquitous and Untrusted
More antivirus and malware news?
- "Oops! I’m sorry about that" – 60 Sec Security [VIDEO]
- Patch expert wants Ballmer to get to the bottom of buggy Windows, Office updates
- Nigerian polyglots
- Google fixes Chrome vulnerabilities exploited at Pwn2Own contest
- ‘Malnets’ behind two thirds of cyberattacks attacks in 2012
- How to protect yourself from common hotel security threats
- SSCC 155 – cybercrime bust, cloud laws, phishing and malware back from extinction [PODCAST]
- Duo iOS Mobile App (used for 2FA service) Critical Update
- 1,000 alleged paedophiles identified via 10-year-old Filipina CGI girl ‘Sweetie’
- Update: ANGEL to be unavailable from 5-7 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, Aug. 23