Finals Week: Cloud Edition
It’s almost summertime—where the nights are longer and the water is warmer! Before we head to the beach it’s time to review all the things we learned about the cloud from the past two quarters.
For #CloudFinalsWeek we’re asking you to prove your knowledge on the current climate of cloud computing and security. Will you be valedictorian or be headed back to class for summer school? Share your cloud finals score on Twitter after completing the assessment to see if you outranked your peers.
Note: There is a widget embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post’s widget.
Not prepared? Lucky for you this is an “open-book” test. Find some cheat sheets and study guides below.
Report: Navigating a Cloudy Sky
Blog Post: Cloud is Ubiquitous and Untrusted
More antivirus and malware news?
- WordPress Security Release – Upgrade to 3.3.2 TODAY
- Apple Is Beta-Testing A Fix For Evasi0n Jailbreak
- Library service interruption, 3/19/2013
- Tor-linked nonprofit raided by police
- ImageTragick Exploits Used for Reconnaissance, Remote Access
- IoT Security Firm Red Balloon Raises $22 Million
- Hackers steal experts’ email addresses from International Atomic Energy Agency server
- Why is the Watering Hole Technique Effective?
- California nixes warrantless search of digital data
- The FTC Is Officially Investigating Facebook’s Data Practices