Finals Week: Cloud Edition
It’s almost summertime—where the nights are longer and the water is warmer! Before we head to the beach it’s time to review all the things we learned about the cloud from the past two quarters.
For #CloudFinalsWeek we’re asking you to prove your knowledge on the current climate of cloud computing and security. Will you be valedictorian or be headed back to class for summer school? Share your cloud finals score on Twitter after completing the assessment to see if you outranked your peers.
Note: There is a widget embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post’s widget.
Not prepared? Lucky for you this is an “open-book” test. Find some cheat sheets and study guides below.
Report: Navigating a Cloudy Sky
Blog Post: Cloud is Ubiquitous and Untrusted
More antivirus and malware news?
- Microsoft Windows CVE-2012-1867 Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Imation Comes Up With Its Own Secure Data Architecture
- It’s Time to Democratize Security
- Data vs. Metadata
- ZeroAccess malware revisited – new version yet more devious
- Adobe confirms it won’t support Flash on Android 4.1
- With BlackBerry reportedly hacked, is anything secure?
- North Korea blames U.S. for Internet blackouts, calls Obama ‘monkey’
- 12 must-do PC tasks
- Root Certificate Shipped With Dell PCs Poses Serious Risk