1,000,000 downloads and growing
With the premiere of Season Two, the hit podcast Hackable? exceeded the 1MM download mark! But the second season is just getting started. In the latest episode, Geoff and crew put RFID security to the test. Is this technology that’s found in keycards, poker chips at casinos, library books, and probably even your dog, up to guarding such sensitive information?
Listen to Ep. 12, Access Granted, on Apple Podcasts to find out. And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Wynyard Group readies new cyber-crime platform, ASX listing
- A computing visionary looks beyond today’s AI
- Cool, weird and unusual security gear
- If You Give A Hacker Your Email Address…
- Biden Says Huge Cyberattack Cannot Go Unanswered
- This is how a popular free antivirus program sells your data
- SAP Patches Highest Number of Critical Flaws Since 2014
- Google to Distrust WoSign, StartCom Certificates
- Equifax’s data breach disaster: Will it change executive attitudes toward security?
- UK civilian beats 2,000 rivals in US military cyber-challenge