New Version of XLoader That Disguises as Android Apps and an iOS Profile Holds New Links to FakeSpyBy Hara Hiroaki, Lilang Wu, and Lorin Wu In previous attacks, XLoader posed as Facebook, Chrome and other legitimate applications to trick users into downloading its malicious app. Trend Micro researchers found a new variant that uses a different way to lure users. This new XLoader variant poses as a security app for Android devices, […] more…
NetkidsChildren today are completely at home in the digital space. They use digital diaries and textbooks at school, communicate via instant messaging, play games on mobile devices (not to mention PCs and consoles), and create mini masterpieces on tablets and laptops. This total immersion in the digital universe is a concern for many parents, but […] more…
- Resolved: Some CLC services may be unavailable at this time.
- Vulnerabilities in Popular Open Source Management Tool Expose Hospitals to Attacks
- Convincing Phishing Scam Sent to Penn Staters – Mimics PNC Bank Alert
- WordPress Content Injection Flaw Makes XSS Bug More Severe
- SF DA initially pleased in antitheft testing of Apple’s iOS 7 Activation Lock, Samsung’s LoJack
- Microsoft wants a say in Dell’s business if it helps with buyout
- Rockwell Controller Flaw Allows Hackers to Redirect Users to Malicious Sites
- libarchive CVE-2019-18408 Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
- Linux Mint website hacked to trick users into downloading version with "backdoor"
- Google worried US could use amended warrant rule to search computers abroad