Spam and phishing in 2020Figures of the year In 2020: The share of spam in email traffic amounted to 50.37%, down by 6.14 p.p. from 2019. Most spam (21.27%) originated in Russia. Kaspersky solutions detected a total of 184,435,643 malicious attachments. The email antivirus was triggered most frequently by email messages containing members of the Trojan.Win32.Agentb malware family. The […] more…
- April/2012 Malware Analysis
- Want to be a safer surfer? Join our Twitter Chat on Safer Internet Day!
- Apple’s new MacBook employs unorthodox keyboard design to achieve maximum thinness
- Brace Yourself for a Triple Wave of Seasonal Viruses
- Update: TSM Server Upgrade of knox.its.psu.edu scheduled for October 12th, 2017
- AMD blog taken offline amid hacking claims
- Administrator of Dark Web Portal Pleads Guilty to Money Laundering
- Recently Exploited Flash Zero-Day Added to Exploit Kits
- FBI Expects Increased Targeting of Mobile Banking Applications
- Avon cosmetics suffers “cyber incident” – but was it ransomware?