Great R packages for data import, wrangling, and visualizationThe table below shows my favorite go-to R packages for data import, wrangling, visualization and analysis — plus a few miscellaneous tasks tossed in. The package names in the table are clickable if you want more information. To find out more about a package once you’ve installed it, type help(package = "packagename") in your R […] more…
Less is More: 5 Ways to Jumpstart a ‘Digital Minimalist’ MindsetEditor’s Note: This is part II of a series on Digital Minimalism in 2020. Is this the year you rethink and rebuild your relationship with technology? If so, embracing digital minimalism may be the most powerful way to achieve that goal. We learned last week in our first post on this series tht digital minimalism […] more…
- CISA Warns Organizations of ProxyShell Attacks on Exchange Servers
- Security vs. Quality: What’s the Difference?
- Why “find my phone” apps keep sending people to one couple’s house
- Brave 1.0 launches, extends ad-watching payouts to iOS
- Update: Wireless Maintenance: Eduroam SSID
- Microsoft might sell Xbox and drop Bing if Elop gets CEO job
- Älä napsauta tietojen kalastelijoiden linkkejä!
- Services Australia rejects senator request for details of Cellebrite contract
- SSCC 187 – The cryptography edition [PODCAST]
- Microsoft, Okta Investigating Data Theft Claims