Great R packages for data import, wrangling, and visualizationThe table below shows my favorite go-to R packages for data import, wrangling, visualization and analysis — plus a few miscellaneous tasks tossed in. The package names in the table are clickable if you want more information. To find out more about a package once you’ve installed it, type help(package = "packagename") in your R […] more…
Ransomware Families Use NSIS Installers to Avoid Detection, AnalysisMalware families are constantly seeking new ways to hide their code, thwart replication, and avoid detection. A recent trend for the delivery of ransomware is the use of the Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS) with an encrypted payload. The list of the most common families using this technique is diverse and includes Cerber, Locky, Teerac, Crysis, […] more…
- Microsoft plots price hikes for most Office, Microsoft 365 subscriptions
- WD turns to single app portal to create ‘mobile moments’ for workers
- Is Malware Heading Towards a WarGames-style AI vs AI Scenario?
- Targeted Attack Protection via Network Topology Alteration
- Avoiding a data disaster: could your business recover from human error?
- New Mac espionage trojan targets Dalai Lama supporters
- MAINTENANCE: Wireless Networks will be unavailable in Commonwealth campus administrative buildings
- How most hackers get into systems
- MeetingOne Audio Conferencing Upgrade/Downtime
- Chrome 25 will disable ‘silently installed’ extensions