Medical Care #FromHome: Telemedicine and SeniorsMedical Care From Home: Telemedicine and Seniors For weeks and even months now, millions of us have relied on the internet in ways we haven’t before. We’ve worked remotely on it, our children have schooled from home on it, and we’ve pushed the limits of our household bandwidth as families have streamed, gamed, and conferenced […] more…
How To Help Your Kids Manage Our ‘Culture of Likes’As a mum of 4 sons, my biggest concerns about the era of social media is the impact of the ‘like culture’ on our children’s mental health. The need to generate likes online has become a biological compulsion for many teens and let’s be honest – adults too! The rush of dopamine that surges through […] more…
- Brooks Brothers reveals theft of payment card details
- Zoom Will Offer End-to-End Encryption to Free Users
- Resolved: Library Service interruption: The Cat, 05/19/2015
- Fake news: what can we all do to play our part in combating it?
- Middle East ‘MuddyWater’ Attacks Difficult to Clear Up
- Resolved: eCommerce
- Resolved: Turnitin Grammar Checker Outage for Thurs July 14 in AM
- Which Encryption Apps Are Strong Enough to Help You Take Down a Government?
- Resolved: iTwo.psu.edu Connectivity Issues
- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan