Medical Care #FromHome: Telemedicine and SeniorsMedical Care From Home: Telemedicine and Seniors For weeks and even months now, millions of us have relied on the internet in ways we haven’t before. We’ve worked remotely on it, our children have schooled from home on it, and we’ve pushed the limits of our household bandwidth as families have streamed, gamed, and conferenced […] more…
How To Help Your Kids Manage Our ‘Culture of Likes’As a mum of 4 sons, my biggest concerns about the era of social media is the impact of the ‘like culture’ on our children’s mental health. The need to generate likes online has become a biological compulsion for many teens and let’s be honest – adults too! The rush of dopamine that surges through […] more…
- Man travels across world to attack online friend, shot by girl’s mum
- Facebook hacker finds another intruder beat him to the punch
- What are some legal, legitimate reasons to use TOR?
- How to choose a password manager?
- Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- Don’t upgrade to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion before reading this
- www.psu.edu enables HTTPS (SSL/TLS)
- Hack victims urged to share the gory details
- XSS Flaws Decline, DoS Becomes More Common: Imperva
- New ransomware program targets gamers