Spam and phishing in 2016The year in figures According to Kaspersky Lab, in 2016: The proportion of spam in email flows was 58.31%, which is 3.03 percentage points more than in 2015. 62.16% of spam emails were no more than 2 KB in size. 12.08% of spam was sent from the US. Trojan.Win32.Bayrob was the most popular malware family […] more…
- August 2013 Patch Tuesday Features Three Critical, Five Important Bulletins
- Chinese Hackers Used NSA Tool a Year Before Shadow Brokers Leak
- What is Pharma Hack Spam?
- Turnitin instructor accounts may need reactivation
- 2013’s biggest security issues: Cloud botnets, search poisoning and mobile attacks
- Be Wary of WhatsApp Messages Offering 1000GB of Free Data
- Tools for creating malicious USB thumb drives released by security researchers
- Deepfakes porn service: Don’t worry, we’ll only use “consenting adults”
- FBI director says terrorist interest in cyberattacks against the U.S. on the uptick
- OMG! I just received someone else’s security camera footage!