Are Your Online Mainframes Exposing You to Business Process Compromise?by Roel Reyes (Senior Threat Researcher) Legacy mainframes are still used by enterprises to handle big data transactions across a range of industries, from financial institutions, telecoms, and internet service providers (ISPs) to airlines and government agencies. Why are they still in use? As the saying goes: “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. But […] more…
- Cookies Render HTTPS Sessions Vulnerable to Data Leaks
- Hackers in Africa are building their own aircraft
- How effective are data breach penalties? Are ever-bigger fines enough?
- Microsoft invokes Supreme Court opinion in Ireland email case
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Are You Safe Online?
- Lhaz Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Surveillance Bill Vote Scrapped After Opposition From Trump, DoJ
- European Commission locks horns with Germany over data retention law
- Rui Pinto: Hacker Who Targeted Football and Angola’s ‘Princess’
- Report reveals one-dimensional support for two-factor authentication