OWASP Top 10 Security Risks – Part II
It is National Cyber Security Awareness Month and in order to bring awareness to what threatens the integrity of websites, we have started a series of posts on the OWASP top 10 security risks.
The OWASP Top 10 list consists of the 10 most seen application vulnerabilities:
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive data exposure
- XML External Entities (XXE)
- Broken Access control
- Security misconfigurations
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using Components with known vulnerabilities
- Insufficient logging and monitoring
In our previous post, we explained the first two items on the OWASP Top 10 list: injection and broken authentication.