The Hackable? Podcast Is Back For Season Two
Your car’s key fob makes it so easy to lock and unlock your car. But could this little device leave your car vulnerable to a hacker who has the right setup? In the Season 2 premier of Hackable?, Keyless Entry, Geoff and his crew put a key fob hack seen in the TV show “Mr. Robot” to the test to see how easy it really is.
Listen to this episode, and subscribe for the rest of Season Two on Apple Podcasts. You won’t want to miss what the crew gets into next.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Probably the best 15 minute security podcast you’ll hear today
- New malware program infects ATMs, dispenses cash on command
- Hackers, phishers targeting Kiwis
- Bridging the Visibility Gap – The Key to Cloud Success
- 46% of Teens Influenced by Expectations of Other Teens
- New technique targets C code to spot, contain malware attacks
- Facebook is being sued for intercepting users’ communications
- Game Change: Mac Users Now Also Susceptible to Targeted Attacks
- Does two-factor authentication need to be fixed?
- Phishers target middle management