The Hackable? Podcast Is Back For Season Two
Your car’s key fob makes it so easy to lock and unlock your car. But could this little device leave your car vulnerable to a hacker who has the right setup? In the Season 2 premier of Hackable?, Keyless Entry, Geoff and his crew put a key fob hack seen in the TV show “Mr. Robot” to the test to see how easy it really is.
Listen to this episode, and subscribe for the rest of Season Two on Apple Podcasts. You won’t want to miss what the crew gets into next.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Resolved: ANGEL to be unavailable from 5 a.m. – 6 a.m. ET on Wednesday, 4/26
- Snapchat, less ghostly than ever, now lets you pay to replay snaps
- Microsoft Internet Explorer CVE-2014-0311 Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Teen hacker compromises CIA spy chief accounts
- Intel is working on a permanent fix for a recent True Key bug
- Snowden joins Twitter, follows the agency that follows everyone else
- Failure Is the Best Thing That Could Happen to Google Glass
- Microsoft .NET Framework CVE-2014-4122 ASLR Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Silent Circle targets enterprise users with ‘world first’ privacy ecosystem
- UK payday loan spammers fined £175K for “Hi, Mate!” texts