The Hackable? Podcast Is Back For Season Two
Your car’s key fob makes it so easy to lock and unlock your car. But could this little device leave your car vulnerable to a hacker who has the right setup? In the Season 2 premier of Hackable?, Keyless Entry, Geoff and his crew put a key fob hack seen in the TV show “Mr. Robot” to the test to see how easy it really is.
Listen to this episode, and subscribe for the rest of Season Two on Apple Podcasts. You won’t want to miss what the crew gets into next.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Bill Gates offers $5000 for Facebook sharing? It’s just not that funny
- Cyber Insurance Market to Top $14 Billion by 2022: Report
- Oracle’s critical security update: 154 problems fixed in latest patch
- Malicious adware more than doubled last year
- OSIsoft Patches Flaws in PI Server, Web API Products
- Microsoft shuts down Krack with sneaky Windows update
- Kaspersky Lab employee reportedly arrested in Russia on treason charges
- Discovering connections between attackers
- Take Security To Go
- Microsoft Internet Explorer CVE-2015-2490 Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability