The Hackable? Podcast Is Back For Season Two
Your car’s key fob makes it so easy to lock and unlock your car. But could this little device leave your car vulnerable to a hacker who has the right setup? In the Season 2 premier of Hackable?, Keyless Entry, Geoff and his crew put a key fob hack seen in the TV show “Mr. Robot” to the test to see how easy it really is.
Listen to this episode, and subscribe for the rest of Season Two on Apple Podcasts. You won’t want to miss what the crew gets into next.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Cellular industry makes concession on kill switch
- Voice System Upgrade
- Five-minute fix: Setting up parental controls on Android
- 3 Key Takeaways from the 2012 Verizon Data Breach Report
- VirusTotal += Arcabit
- Following Facebook and Twitter, Google Targets Iranian Influence Operation
- Firefox OS likely to face HTML5, Boot-to-Gecko process attacks
- 3Q Security Roundup: The Invisible Web, 1 Million Mobile Malware Highlight Quarter
- When hackers turn out the lights
- 2FA provider Duo Security to be acquired by Cisco