OpenDXL.com goes live! Join the movement.
Please help us celebrate the birth of the newest dedicated open source project site: OpenDXL.com. As the focal point for the OpenDXL community, it provides a forum for developers and enterprises to exchange ideas, get help and contribute suggestions, share and research integrations, and find training and other resources. When you want to imagine, discover, build, deploy, or discuss services for the Data Exchange Layer (DXL) communications fabric, it has everything you want.
This site is for developers, integrators, and fans of OpenDXL. It features more than 30 new integrations from individuals and commercial software vendors. There’s a developer’s guide, a submission guide, and a cool bootstrapper utility (to make easy integration even easier). Please visit to:
- Read and research.
- Contribute ideas, comments, and answers.
- Submit a new integration.
- Connect with members.
And OpenDXL.com is just getting started. Next, the team will launch a competition for a new logo – you can weigh in on the ones a professional design team created, or up the stakes by contributing your own. And you will want to visit often. Every week, more integrations will be posted – perhaps you can publish yours or use one instead of writing your own. Tip: Be sure to check for new wrappers, they seem to be sprouting for every API.
OpenDXL is the easy and open way for the industry to integrate data and actions for real-time security operations. OpenDXL.com contains the list of solutions regardless of where they are hosted. It complements github.com/opendxl, where the OpenDXL open source code and solution code repositories live. Visit and say “happy birthday!” to www.opendxl.com.
Incoming search terms
More antivirus and malware news?
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Witness People Getting Hacked; HoneyMap Will Help You Do That
- WhatsApp drops support for BlackBerry and Nokia OSes
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory CVE-2016-3226 Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Barrett Brown hyperlink charges dropped
- Journalists must fork over $200 for Wi-Fi at presidential debate
- Hacking in Winter Wonderland
- Equifax data breach defense: freezing your credit file
- TrickBot Targets Outlook, Browser Data
- Mail Messages from Users with Yahoo Email Not Being Forwarded from ANGEL