McAfee Internet Security Takes Home Perfect AV-TEST Scores
McAfee Internet Security, offers comprehensive online security with accelerated performance, and helps keep you and your family safe from cyberthreats. With McAfee Internet Security, all the personal data held on your devices is safeguarded with an extra layer of defense.
In the cybersecurity space, personal devices– including mobile devices, computers, tablets – are also defined as endpoint devices. When they connect to a network, they create a potential entry point for security threats. McAfee Internet Security acts as a safeguard for these endpoint devices, as does McAfee Endpoint Security one of McAfee’s solutions for businesses. And now, we’re pleased to announce that both have been recognized for their advanced protection.
The AV-TEST Institute, a leading international and independent service provider in the fields of IT security and anti-virus research, has given McAfee Internet Security perfect scores across the board for protection, performance, and usability, resulting in 18 out of 18 . What’s more the AV-TEST Institute has given McAfee Endpoint Security a Top Product Award in their latest corporate windows7 test and scored the most recent version of the product a 17.5 out of 18.
These scores are not only exciting, but truly significant as both our corporate and consumer nodes work together to deliver one of the largest real-world sensor grids available, with over 350 million clients deployed globally. These awards also remind us that these offerings will continue to be crucial as we work to fuel company growth and strengthen our customers’ security in 2018 and beyond.
The post McAfee Internet Security Takes Home Perfect AV-TEST Scores appeared first on McAfee Blogs.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Half of network management systems vulnerable to injection attacks
- Hacking Team’s arsenal included at least three unpatched exploits for Flash Player
- SLOTH Downgrades TLS 1.2 Encrypted Channels
- HOAX ALERT: Can you really verify your Facebook account security with a comment?
- Anonymous Hacks and Takes Down 10,613 Dark Web Portals
- Researcher Builds WMI-Based Hacking Tool in PowerShell
- Drug ring exposed by ‘infiltrator,’ not failure of Tor system
- A Deep Dive into Decision Advantage
- Microsoft: piracy is getting virusy
- Cyanogen Inc. is undergoing major layoffs, may "pivot" to apps