McAfee Honors 25 Partners with Awards for Excellence & Innovation in Security
Today McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, announced the winners of its distinguished Partner Awards. The awards ceremony, hosted at McAfee’s Americas Partner Summit in Las Vegas, recognized partners who demonstrated the embodiment of three foundational pillars of the McAfee Partner Program: strategic relationships, profitable partnerships and driving better customer outcomes.
Partners received awards based on their commitment to McAfee’s business strategy, building strong ecosystems, dedication to customers, delivery of exemplary marketing strategies, going above and beyond in the name of community service, demonstration of technical efficiency and successful buildout of managed services.
“In cybersecurity no one company can prevent every possible threat, and that’s what makes the partner community so vital to the success of our customers,” said Ken McCray, head of channel sales and operations for the Americas at McAfee. “No matter what, we put the customer at the core of everything we do by working together with our partners to provide the solutions and expertise that businesses depend on.”
The post McAfee Honors 25 Partners with Awards for Excellence & Innovation in Security appeared first on McAfee Blogs.
More antivirus and malware news?
- iOS Lockscreen Bypass Gives Access to Contacts, Photos
- Google increases rewards for bug bounty programs
- LG Smart TVs phone home with viewing habits and USB file names
- Malware fighter FireEye files for $175M IPO
- Resolved: [ALERTS] Penn State wireless
- Google’s Project Zero discloses ‘important’ security vulnerability in Windows 10
- Sophisticated Cyberspies Target Middle East, Africa via Routers
- Man Behind DDoS Attacks on Gaming Companies Pleads Guilty
- Designing your digital legacy
- Kim Dotcom offers $5M (£3M) for whistleblower help