McAfee Honors 25 Partners with Awards for Excellence & Innovation in Security
Today McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, announced the winners of its distinguished Partner Awards. The awards ceremony, hosted at McAfee’s Americas Partner Summit in Las Vegas, recognized partners who demonstrated the embodiment of three foundational pillars of the McAfee Partner Program: strategic relationships, profitable partnerships and driving better customer outcomes.
Partners received awards based on their commitment to McAfee’s business strategy, building strong ecosystems, dedication to customers, delivery of exemplary marketing strategies, going above and beyond in the name of community service, demonstration of technical efficiency and successful buildout of managed services.
“In cybersecurity no one company can prevent every possible threat, and that’s what makes the partner community so vital to the success of our customers,” said Ken McCray, head of channel sales and operations for the Americas at McAfee. “No matter what, we put the customer at the core of everything we do by working together with our partners to provide the solutions and expertise that businesses depend on.”
The post McAfee Honors 25 Partners with Awards for Excellence & Innovation in Security appeared first on McAfee Blogs.
More antivirus and malware news?
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- More Mac malware attacking minority groups in China
- Why you should worry about HTML5 mobile apps
- Feds seek way to stop drive-by drone prison contraband deliveries
- Solar storms pose critical threat to internet, US infrastructure
- Resolved: Penn State Worthington Scranton: Scheduled circuit maintenance
- McAfee Most Dangerous Celebrity 2012 – And The Riskiest Are…
- Tuesday: Threat Report Webinar
- IT concerns about targeted malware rising
- NVIDIA and Android Forums hacked, users advised to change passwords