McAfee CEO Chris Young Talks About the Impact of Connected Devices in MWC 2018 Keynote
MWC 2018 came and went in the blink of an eye and new mobile innovations and exciting announcements emerged from vendors across the globe. Though we had our fair share of unique insights and innovations to share, we also had the pleasure of leading the conversation around the foundations of the digital economy, as McAfee CEO Chris Young was a keynote speaker on this topic.
The keynote dives into how the digital economy has been catalyzed by the rapid growth of mobile technologies in the hands of billions of people, and how these devices will continue to transform how we do business. Chris Young adds his unique security perspective on this phenomenon and explores how mobile applications have changed the way we live and secure our personal lives. He notes that the world is now at a precipice, and asks the important question – how can we secure a large-scale connected device ecosystem without stifling the growth and innovation of this ecosystem?
Find out his proposed answer and learn more about the state of the mobile security landscape by watching Chris’ keynote (his part starts around 33 minutes) here:
The post McAfee CEO Chris Young Talks About the Impact of Connected Devices in MWC 2018 Keynote appeared first on McAfee Blogs.
Incoming search terms
More antivirus and malware news?
- South Korean nuclear reactors hit by cyber attack
- Data privacy: What your employees don’t know but should
- Criminals in USB key espionage attempt against Dutch multinational. Or not.
- Video shows purported iPhone 5 internals, front plate
- Was Russia Today hacked – or did it just forget to renew it’s domain?
- Horrors of murky TrueCrypt to be probed once more
- Microsoft not ‘fully transparent’ with sales data, say Chinese authorities
- Many servers expose insecure out-of-band management interfaces to the Internet
- Sony to disallow resell or renting of PlayStation games after initially supporting it?
- Guilty plea for SpyEye banking malware author