McAfee CEO Chris Young Talks About the Impact of Connected Devices in MWC 2018 Keynote
MWC 2018 came and went in the blink of an eye and new mobile innovations and exciting announcements emerged from vendors across the globe. Though we had our fair share of unique insights and innovations to share, we also had the pleasure of leading the conversation around the foundations of the digital economy, as McAfee CEO Chris Young was a keynote speaker on this topic.
The keynote dives into how the digital economy has been catalyzed by the rapid growth of mobile technologies in the hands of billions of people, and how these devices will continue to transform how we do business. Chris Young adds his unique security perspective on this phenomenon and explores how mobile applications have changed the way we live and secure our personal lives. He notes that the world is now at a precipice, and asks the important question – how can we secure a large-scale connected device ecosystem without stifling the growth and innovation of this ecosystem?
Find out his proposed answer and learn more about the state of the mobile security landscape by watching Chris’ keynote (his part starts around 33 minutes) here:
The post McAfee CEO Chris Young Talks About the Impact of Connected Devices in MWC 2018 Keynote appeared first on McAfee Blogs.
More antivirus and malware news?
- ‘Frankenstein’ virus could assemble itself from app snippets
- CVE-2012-1535 and Nuclear Warheads
- Security Leaders: When Dealing with DevOps, Get Your Mind Right
- Latest Microsoft Patch Prevents Browser History Snooping
- LA cops need not disclose license plate reader data, says appeals court
- Hackers Earn $200,000 for VM Escapes at Pwn2Own 2017
- German police given go-ahead to use home-brewed spying Trojan
- Soldiers sent hate-SMS messages from rogue base stations
- Don’t Leave Security to Luck – 5 Security Controls to Implement in 2017
- Romney almost president CNN alert spam leads to Blackhole attack