Listen to Hackable? on Google Podcasts
Android users and podcast lovers are in luck! Google just rolled out an easier than ever podcast platform so you can binge all you favorite shows, like our original podcast, Hackable?
Haven’t heard it yet? Our award-winning show gives a behind-the-scenes look into real cyber attacks in action. We take hacks as seen on TV, in movies, and throughout pop culture and see how they measure up in the real world. Season One featured Geoff and his band of good-guy hackers who put these cyber attacks to the test. In Season Two, they came back to deliver even more eye-opening excitement. The crew found out just how easy it is to digitally break into cars, passwords, an automated car wash, a smart baby onesie, and so much more! The team is here to answer the question, “Is it Hackable?”
More antivirus and malware news?
- Dell’s Linux PC sequel still "just works" – but it adds 4K screen and rough edges
- New products of the week 2.6.17
- Undercover cop answers Craigslist ad for a hacker
- Warrantless GPS tracking of vehicles is unconstitutional, US court rules
- Threat Report Says 1 in 50 iOS Apps Could Leak Data
- Researchers Bypass Modern Face Authentication Systems
- Microsoft Edge CVE-2016-7201 Scripting Engine Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Government hints it may demand iOS source code, signing key
- How to improve your Twitter security and privacy
- ‘Secret’ patent review system raises innovation concerns