Listen to Hackable? on Google Podcasts
Android users and podcast lovers are in luck! Google just rolled out an easier than ever podcast platform so you can binge all you favorite shows, like our original podcast, Hackable?
Haven’t heard it yet? Our award-winning show gives a behind-the-scenes look into real cyber attacks in action. We take hacks as seen on TV, in movies, and throughout pop culture and see how they measure up in the real world. Season One featured Geoff and his band of good-guy hackers who put these cyber attacks to the test. In Season Two, they came back to deliver even more eye-opening excitement. The crew found out just how easy it is to digitally break into cars, passwords, an automated car wash, a smart baby onesie, and so much more! The team is here to answer the question, “Is it Hackable?”
More antivirus and malware news?
- Riddle: What’s the One Password You’ll NEVER Forget?
- This list will help you painlessly recover from disaster
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- Spring 2017: New Login Procedure for Windows 7 Lab and Podium Computers at University Park, Campuses (TLT, CLM)
- The BYOD mobile security threat is real
- Ex-porn Actor German Spy Guilty of Trying to Share State Secrets
- New tech can help catch spearphishing attacks
- Microsoft to start blocking adware that lacks easy uninstall
- The Internet of Things Ecosystem is Broken. How Do We Fix It?
- Smart (and easy) resolutions for a happy, high-tech 2014