Listen to Hackable? on Google Podcasts
Android users and podcast lovers are in luck! Google just rolled out an easier than ever podcast platform so you can binge all you favorite shows, like our original podcast, Hackable?
Haven’t heard it yet? Our award-winning show gives a behind-the-scenes look into real cyber attacks in action. We take hacks as seen on TV, in movies, and throughout pop culture and see how they measure up in the real world. Season One featured Geoff and his band of good-guy hackers who put these cyber attacks to the test. In Season Two, they came back to deliver even more eye-opening excitement. The crew found out just how easy it is to digitally break into cars, passwords, an automated car wash, a smart baby onesie, and so much more! The team is here to answer the question, “Is it Hackable?”
More antivirus and malware news?
- What is the car industry’s problem with over-the-air software updates?
- Rapid7’s AppSpider Adds API Security Testing
- Data hoarding site LeakedSource could make hacking easier
- MIT Launches Bug Bounty Program
- Microsoft Office CVE-2014-6357 Use After Free Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Social networking security in the workplace
- Dutch banks set common rules for online banking. But have they gone far enough?
- ‘Metaphor’ Stagefright exploit exposes millions of Android devices
- Apple rumored to debut OLED iPhone in 2017
- Oracle rolls out new database security package