Listen to Hackable? on Google Podcasts
Android users and podcast lovers are in luck! Google just rolled out an easier than ever podcast platform so you can binge all you favorite shows, like our original podcast, Hackable?
Haven’t heard it yet? Our award-winning show gives a behind-the-scenes look into real cyber attacks in action. We take hacks as seen on TV, in movies, and throughout pop culture and see how they measure up in the real world. Season One featured Geoff and his band of good-guy hackers who put these cyber attacks to the test. In Season Two, they came back to deliver even more eye-opening excitement. The crew found out just how easy it is to digitally break into cars, passwords, an automated car wash, a smart baby onesie, and so much more! The team is here to answer the question, “Is it Hackable?”
More antivirus and malware news?
- Microsoft’s problem isn’t how often it updates Windows—it’s how it develops it
- Sofacy Targets European Govt as U.S. Accuses Russia of Hacking
- Adversarial Sample Generation: Making Machine Learning Systems Robust for Security
- Dropbox upgrades security with two-factor authentication
- Watch out for phishing scams when preparing your tax return
- Are Mobile Advertisers Getting Too Aggressive?
- Coming soon: Murder by Internet
- IS turns hobby drones into remote-control bombs
- Microsoft joins tech giants and FIDO in the fight for simpler, safer authentication
- iPhones, iPads at risk of new lock screen passcode bypass flaw