It’s Quiz Time! How Well Do You Know Endpoint Security Best Practices?
How confident are you that you have the best security practices in place across your organization? Like most, you probably have your concerns. Ever wonder what keeps your peers up at night and how your security practices compare to others?
We recently sponsored a SANS survey on endpoint protection and response which surveyed IT professionals who voiced concerns about their endpoints and shared best practices. The SANS Survey revealed striking results about organizations endpoint protection.
Note: There is a widget embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post’s widget.
Not prepared? Lucky for you this is an “open-book” test. Find some cheat sheets and study guides below.
Infographic: SANS Survey Key Findings
The post It’s Quiz Time! How Well Do You Know Endpoint Security Best Practices? appeared first on McAfee Blogs.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Find Out How Vulnerable Your Industry is to CyberAttack
- China breaks quantum entanglement record at 18 qubits
- Privacy group files OECD complaints over UK telco spying
- ‘At Apple, ‘they’ really are after you’: One insider’s view of life in Cupertino
- Royal Baby lures to Blackhole Site
- How Websites Are Used to Spread Emotet Malware
- Facebook’s Scanning of User Messages Results in Lawsuit
- ANGEL upgrade to version 8 postponed
- Sarahah, honesty and making sure your kids aren’t part of the problem
- IE exploit can track mouse cursor – even when you’re not in IE