Hackable? Is Putting Virtual Reality to the Test
From gaming to helping people conquer their fear of spiders and getting quarterbacks ready for Sunday, virtual reality is a much-hyped emerging technology. But is it hackable?
In Ep. 18 of of Hackable?, “Virtually Vulnerable”, Geoff straps on a headset and tests his mettle against white-hat hackers manipulating his virtual experience. Can he withstand ransomware, a human joystick attack, and a disorientation attack?
Listen now to the award-winning podcast Hackable?, you don’t want to miss this episode.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Resolved: LionPATH to CPR Web Services Outage
- Where do Cisco’s network security plans go from here?
- Resolved: Maintenance to TSM Server (backup.aset.psu.edu)
- Does size matter? It does if you’re French…and a chess-loving hacker!
- New UK cybersecurity training scheme prepares for hackers
- Fake Groupon discount emails carry malware
- Penn State Harrisburg Campus Core router upgrade
- SSL Increasingly Abused by Malware, Phishing: Report
- Google’s Android N strengthens security core
- FBI tells router users to reboot now to kill malware infecting 500k devices