Hackable? Is Putting Virtual Reality to the Test
From gaming to helping people conquer their fear of spiders and getting quarterbacks ready for Sunday, virtual reality is a much-hyped emerging technology. But is it hackable?
In Ep. 18 of of Hackable?, “Virtually Vulnerable”, Geoff straps on a headset and tests his mettle against white-hat hackers manipulating his virtual experience. Can he withstand ransomware, a human joystick attack, and a disorientation attack?
Listen now to the award-winning podcast Hackable?, you don’t want to miss this episode.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Hacker puts ‘full redundancy’ code-hosting firm out of business
- Burglar who dropped phone has no right to privacy, judge says
- Kakao data handover ends year-long privacy dispute with South Korean government
- Google Employee Data Exposed by Third-Party Vendor
- Dell rejects request for info leading to buyout
- SonicSpy Spyware Found in Over One Thousand Android Apps
- Mind the Byte seeks secure clouds to transmit research
- UK defense secretary urges NATO to fend off Russian cyberattacks
- Resolved: ANGEL maintenance window changes begin August 13
- Don’t Ignore Identity Governance for Privileged Users