Hackable? Is Putting Virtual Reality to the Test
From gaming to helping people conquer their fear of spiders and getting quarterbacks ready for Sunday, virtual reality is a much-hyped emerging technology. But is it hackable?
In Ep. 18 of of Hackable?, “Virtually Vulnerable”, Geoff straps on a headset and tests his mettle against white-hat hackers manipulating his virtual experience. Can he withstand ransomware, a human joystick attack, and a disorientation attack?
Listen now to the award-winning podcast Hackable?, you don’t want to miss this episode.
More antivirus and malware news?
- Data Center Firewall Services and dependent services will be unavailable
- China’s New Supercomputer Puts the US Even Further Behind
- Thousands of Mobile Apps Leak Data from Firebase Databases
- Could the Photos You’re Sharing Online Be Putting Your Child at Risk?
- US officials: NSA overseas surveillance is targeted, not bulk collection
- SYNful Knock: Cisco router malware in the wild
- Best security software: How 20 cutting-edge tools tackle today’s threats
- Lizard Squad returns, claims attack on Xbox Live and Daybreak Games
- Report: NSA looking to crack all encryption with quantum computer
- Apple iOS 8’s 12 best business features