Hackable? Hit 1,000,000 downloads
With the premiere of Season Two, the hit podcast Hackable? exceeded the 1MM download mark! But the second season is just getting started. In the latest episode, Geoff and crew put RFID security to the test. Is this technology that’s found in keycards, poker chips at casinos, library books, and probably even your dog, up to guarding such sensitive information?
Listen to Ep. 12, Access Granted, on Apple Podcasts to find out. And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review.
"author": "Hackable? Podcast",
"category": "Consumer Threat Notices",
"authordetail": "Gary Davis is Chief Consumer Security Evangelist. Through a consumer lens, he partners with internal teams to drive strategic alignment of products with the needs of the security space. Gary also provides security education to businesses and consumers by distilling complex security topics into actionable advice. Follow Gary Davis on Twitter at @garyjdavis",
"pubDate": "Tue, 20 March 2018 12:35:48 +0000"
More antivirus and malware news?
- Politicians’ web browsing history targeted after privacy vote
- Novel solution to better secure voice over internet communication
- Don’t rush to deploy 5G if you want IoT security, agency warns
- Preparing for NIS – Europe’s First Dedicated Cybersecurity Law
- Snapchat makes users happier than Facebook, apparently
- Quick way to build lockdown security on a home or small office Wi-Fi network
- Woman ordered to type in iPhone passcode so police can search device
- Surveillance reform measure blocked in the wake of Orlando killings
- Microsoft Windows Library Loading CVE-2015-6132 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Update: Power Outage Will Affect Services and Servers May 24-25