Don’t Play Games With Your Cybersecurity: #RT2Win a Respawn-Worthy Prize
In recent years, gaming has grown drastically in popularity – moving from a niche hobby to a mainstream activity for adults and children alike. So much so that the majority (84%) of parents allow their children to play 1-4 hours of video games every single day. Despite this wide-spread video game use, new research from McAfee reveals that the majority of parents (71%) also worry that their child is at risk of being exposed to inappropriate content while gaming – including content related to adult websites, gambling, drugs or violence.
Even more staggering, 62% of children play games where they directly interact with other players, significantly increasing their risk of being targeted with inappropriate content or asked to share sensitive information. With this increase in popularity, it’s imperative that parents understand the potential cybersecurity risks to their children while playing games, and know how to provide proper guidance to their children to help keep them safe online.
This information have you feeling PWND? Before you decide it’s game over, we’re treating you to a #RT2Win sweepstakes on the @McAfee_Home Twitter handle to help you respawn! Five  lucky winners of the sweepstakes drawing will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. The best part? Entering is a breeze! Follow the instructions below to enter and good luck!
#RT2Win Sweepstakes Official Rules
- To enter, go to https://twitter.com/McAfee_Home, and find the #RT2Win sweepstakes tweet.
- The sweepstakes tweet will be released on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 12:00pm PT. This tweet will include the hashtags: #ProtectWhatMatters, #RT2Win, AND #Sweepstakes.
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet released on the above date, from your own handle. The #ProtectWhatMatters, #RT2Win AND #Sweepstakes hashtags must be included to be entered.
- Sweepstakes will end on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 11:59pm PT. All entries must be made before that date and time.
- Winners will be notified on Friday, June 29, 2018 via Twitter direct message.
- Limit one entry per person
How to Win:
Retweet one of our contest tweets on @McAfee_Home that include “#ProtectWhatMatters, #RT2Win AND #Sweepstakes” for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Five  total winners will be selected and announced on June 27, 2018. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter. For full Sweepstakes details, please see the Terms and Conditions, below.
McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes will be conducted from June 13, 2018 through June 27, 2018. All entries for each day of the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes must be received during the time allotted for the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes. Pacific Daylight Time shall control the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes, duration is as follows:
- Begins Wednesday, June 13 at 12:00pm PST
- Ends: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 11:59pm PST
- Five  winners will be announced: Friday, June 29, 2018
For the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes, participants must complete the following steps during the time allotted for the McAfee Most Dangerous Games Sweepstakes:
- Find the sweepstakes tweet of the day posted on @McAfee_Home which will include the hashtags: #ProtectWhatMatters, #RT2Win and #Sweepstakes
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet of the day and make sure it includes the #ProtectWhatMatters, #RT2Win, and hashtags.
- Note: Tweets that do not contain the #ProtectWhatMatters, #RT2Win, and #Sweepstakes hashtags will not be considered for entry.
- Limit one entry per person.
Five  winners will be chosen for the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes tweet from the viable pool of entries that retweeted and included #ProtectWhatMatters, #RT2Win and #Sweepstakes. McAfee and the McAfee social team will choose winners from all the viable entries. The winners will be announced and privately messaged on Friday, June 29, 2018 on the @McAfee_Home Twitter handle. No other method of entry will be accepted besides Twitter. Only one entry per user is allowed, per Sweepstakes.
McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older on the dates of the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes begins and live in a jurisdiction where this prize and McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes not prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible.
Winners will be selected at random from all eligible retweets received during the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes drawing entry period. Sponsor will select the names of five  potential winners of the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible submissions at the address listed below. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the coordinators, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Each winner will be notified via direct message (“DM”) on Twitter.com by June 29, 2018. Prize winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be returned within ten (10) days of written notification, or prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. If a prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner, if potential winner cannot be reached within twenty four (24) hours from the first DM notification attempt, or if potential winner fails to return requisite document within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the prize at issue based on the winner selection process described above.
The prize for the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes is a $100 Amazon gift card for each of five entrants. Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in prize delivery beyond its control. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prize winners’ sole responsibility.
Entrants agree that by entering they agree to be bound by these rules. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes. entries. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes, any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, participation in any McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes -related activity, or participation in the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
Limitations of Liability; Releases:
By entering the Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the sponsor or the released parties be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including, negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected to your participation in the sweepstakes or use or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize, even if a released party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the aggregate liability of the released parties (jointly) arising out of or relating to your participation in the sweepstakes or use of or inability to use any equipment provided for use in the sweepstakes or any prize exceed $10. The limitations set forth in this section will not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or property damage caused by products rented from the sponsor, or for the released parties’ gross negligence, intentional misconduct, or for fraud.
- Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use your name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
If winner cannot be notified, does not respond to notification, does not meet eligibility requirements, or otherwise does not comply with these prize McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes rules, then the winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining eligible entry forms for each McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes.
Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes and all matters or disputes arising from the McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Governing Law & Disputes:
Each entrant agrees that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and these rules will be construed in accordance with the laws, jurisdiction, and venue of Delaware.
Personal information obtained in connection with this prize McAfee Most Dangerous Games #RT2Win Sweepstakes will be handled in accordance policy set forth at http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/privacy.html.
- Winner List; Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope for arrival after June 13,2018 before June 27, 2018 to the address listed below, Attn: #RT2Win at CES Sweepstakes. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit this link or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to the address listed in below, Attn: Sarah Grayson. VT residents may omit return postage.
- Intellectual Property Notice: McAfee and the McAfee logo are registered trademarks of McAfee, LLC. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 by McAfee, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Sponsor: McAfee, LLC, Corporate Headquarters 2821 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
The post Don’t Play Games With Your Cybersecurity: #RT2Win a Respawn-Worthy Prize appeared first on McAfee Blogs.
Incoming search terms
- samsung ludo (240-320) games dedomil in
- touch screen hack peperonity net
- peperointy action java tuch scrin games
- Cricket game nokia 216
- the angry birds 240x320 hifi game
- samsung mobile c3312 320x240 game download lizard in
- assasino creed 240x400 dedomil net
- Samsung gt5222 screentouch phon games download
- real football 2019 jar 320x240 download
- peperonity 320x240 gameloft de tactil
- Cricket game for nokia 216
- newhifigames com
- ludo king java games dedomil
- gameloaft game samsung touchscreen c3312
- doraemon games-dedomil net
More antivirus and malware news?
- Miami hospital hit by second patient breach this year
- This company uses AI to stop cyberattacks before they start
- Pentagon’s failed flash drive ban policy: A lesson for every CIO
- Bug bounty programs leaving less critical flaws undiscovered
- Resolved: Mail Messages from Users with Yahoo Email Not Being Forwarded from ANGEL
- PCI Security Standards Council Releases PCI DSS Version 3.2
- Resolved: ANGEL Roster Update Failed
- How computer security pros hack the hackers
- Apple computers vulnerable to ‘Thunderstrike 2’ firmware worm
- Microsoft Word CVE-2013-3848 Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability