Connected Relationships Survey 2017: #RT2Win a Truly Lovable Prize
Valentine’s Day is all about taking time to tell those who make you feel warm and fuzzy just how much they mean to you. Plus, delicious chocolates don’t hurt either!
Our relationship with technology has become serious lately, with social media and connected devices bringing the world to our fingertips. All of this scrolling has us thinking; just how much does our connected lifestyle impact our daily lives and relationships?
Intel Security recently conducted a survey around today’s “Connected Relationships,” so that we can better understand how our digital behavior impacts our connections with those we love. On average, 40% of our survey respondents said they felt their significant other paid more attention to their tech device during face-to-face time than to them. And not just that, but device security also gets foggy when romance is involved, with 28% of respondents claiming to share passwords to personal email accounts with their significant other.
To spread the word on the importance of device security, we will be running a Retweet to Win (#RT2Win) sweepstakes on the @IntelSec_Home Twitter handle. Two (2) winners will receive a $50 gift card to Amazon each, to be spent on their boo, or themselves. Entering is simple: just retweet the sweepstakes tweet for your shot at winning! Here are the details:
Terms and Conditions
#CyBaeSecurity #RT2Win Sweepstakes Rules
How to enter:
- To enter, go to https://twitter.com/IntelSec_Home, and find the sweepstakes tweet of the day. Two sweepstakes tweets will be released, one on Tuesday, February 7th, and one on Monday, February 13th. Both tweets will include the hashtags: #RT2Win and #CyBaeSecurity.
- During each Drawing period, go to the @IntelSec_Home Twitter page and go through the following steps:
- Find the sweepstakes tweet of the day, which will include the hashtags: #RT2Win and #CyBaeSecurity.
- Retweet the sweepstakes tweet of the day and make sure it includes both the #RT2Win and #CyBaeSecurity hashtags.
- Look for the sweepstakes tweet on each day starting at 8am PT. Retweets of other tweets and those that do not contain both #CyBaeSecurity and #RT2Win hashtags will not be considered for entry.
- A winner for each of the tweets will be announced the Friday following each tweet (February 10th, and February 17th, respectively).
- In order to be entered into the respective drawings you must retweet and tag your tweet during the following times:
- Drawing 1: 8:00 AM Tuesday February 7th, through 5:00 PM Friday February 10th.
- Drawing 2: 8:00 AM Monday February 13th, through 5:00 PM Friday February 17th.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The “Intel Security Connected Relationships” Retweet to Win Drawing (the “Sweepstakes”) will have 2 drawing periods, during which all entries must be received. Pacific Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Two (2) winners will be chosen, one for each drawing period.
- SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER, INC.
Eligible sweepstakes tweets will be announced on the Monday of each Drawing period at 8am PT on the @IntelSec_Home feed featuring the #RT2Win and #CyBaeSecurity hashtags. Each retweet must include the #RT2Win and #CyBaeSecurity hashtags to be eligible to win, and winners will be chosen at the end of each week (Friday). No other method of entry will be accepted besides Twitter. Entries from one Drawing are not carried over to a later Drawing (you must enter each Drawing separately). Only one eligible tweet per person, per Drawing. Entrants are required to have an account with Twitter in order to enter.
- Eligibility: The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older on the date the sweepstakes begins. Employees of Intel (Sponsor) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. A winner of one Drawing is eligible to enter in the subsequent Drawings.
- Winner Selection: The winner for each Drawing will be selected at random from all eligible retweets received during a Drawing’s entry period. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the coordinators, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible retweets received.
Winner Notification: Each drawing winner will be notified via direct message on Twitter.com at the end of each drawing period. Prize winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be returned within fourteen (14) days of written notification, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If a prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner, if potential winner cannot be reached within four (4) calendar days from the first notification attempt, or if potential winner fails to return requisite document within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the prize at issue based on the winner selection process described above.
- Prizes: The prize for each Drawing is a $50 gift card to Amazon. Entrants agree that Intel has the sole right to determine the winners of the drawing and all matters or disputes arising from the drawing and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Intel.
Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in prize delivery beyond its control. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prizewinners’ sole responsibility. ARV of the prize may be subject to market fluctuation. In the event the stated ARV of a prize is more than the actual retail value of the prize at the time of award, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise.
- General conditions: Entrants agree that by entering they agree to be bound by these rules. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner.
Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the Drawing entries. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Intel Corporation and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the sweepstakes, any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, participation in any sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the sweepstakes.
Prize Forfeiture: Each prize will be awarded. If winner cannot be notified, does not respond to notification, does not meet eligibility requirements, or otherwise does not comply with these prize drawing rules, then the winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining eligible entries for each Drawing.
Dispute Resolution: Entrants agree that Intel has the sole right to determine the winners of the drawing and all matters or disputes arising from the drawing and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Intel.
Governing Law: Each Prize Drawing and these rules will be construed in accordance with local laws and jurisdictions (California).
Sponsor & Administrator Contact Info: E. Harper, firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Connected Relationships Survey 2017: #RT2Win a Truly Lovable Prize appeared first on McAfee Blogs.