SPAM Hack Targets WordPress Core Install DirectoriesDo you run your website on WordPress? Have you checked the integrity of your core install lately for SPAM like “Google Pharmacy” stores or other fake stores? We... more…
- Companies high on virtualization despite fears of security breaches
- Can Facebook updates predict suicide?
- Microsoft May Ban Your Favorite Password
- Mr. Robot eps2.8_h1dden-pr0cess.axx – the security review
- Windows Script Files Used to Deliver Locky Ransomware
- Resolved: Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule Changes
- Adobe gets second Flash zero-day patch ready 2 days early!
- ICANN sets up ‘coalition’ to address new Internet governance challenges
- UK teams with defence and telecom companies on cyber security
- Experts have two theories for how top secret NSA data was stolen — and both are equally disturbing