Cyberthreats to financial institutions 2019: overview and predictions...for the first POC (proof-of-concept) attacks on financial services using leaked biometric data. The emergence of new local groups attacking financial institutions in the Indo-Pakistan region, South-East Asia and Central... more…
SPAM Hack Targets WordPress Core Install DirectoriesDo you run your website on WordPress? Have you checked the integrity of your core install lately for SPAM like “Google Pharmacy” stores or other fake stores? We... more…
- Google disappears for Irish internet users – but was it a nameserver hack or admin screwup?
- Fortnite ditches Google Play – will it undermine Android security?
- Israel Airport Security ‘Allowed to Read Tourists’ Email’
- Microsoft SQL Server CVE-2015-1763 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Verizon will cut off unlimited data users who use too much unlimited data
- Unix: Looking for evil in your firewall logs
- March Patch Tuesday Fixes 75 Security Issues, Drops Registry Key Requirement in Windows 10
- Russian police bust gang behind Carberp trojan
- IBIS Recovery Exercise – Beginning 5AM on 03/06/2013 ending 7AM on 03/08/2013
- Does wiping your iPhone count as destroying evidence?