Spam Campaign Delivers Cross-platform Remote Access Trojan AdwindCybercriminals are opportunists. As other operating systems (OS) are more widely used, they, too, would diversify their targets, tools, and techniques in order to cash in on more victims. That’s the value proposition of malware that can adapt and cross over different platforms. And when combined with a business model that can commercially peddle this […] more…
Attack on Zygote: a new twist in the evolution of mobile threatsThe main danger posed by apps that gain root access to a mobile device without the user’s knowledge is that they can provide access to far more advanced and dangerous malware with highly innovative architecture. We feared that Trojans obtaining unauthorized superuser privileges to install legitimate apps and display advertising would eventually start installing malware. […] more…
- Windows Picture Passwords – are they really as "easily crackable" as everyone’s saying?
- ProtonMail Opens Encrypted Email Service to Public
- Did you know John Roberts is also chief justice of the NSA’s surveillance state?
- SWIFT Bolsters Threat Intelligence Sharing
- Microsoft: Windows Phone now the number two mobile OS in Latin America
- Microsoft Windows SMB Server CVE-2017-0270 Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- AMD unveils new Opteron 3200 series processor
- OT Incident Response: Is it Mission Impossible?
- Multiple Cisco Products CVE-2019-15256 Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Top 5 celebrity online thefts