JS/DwnLdr-UFC...More information: JS/DwnLdr-UFC... more…
French consumer group sues Google, Facebook and Twitter over privacy policies...French consumer protection group UFC-Que Choisir has issued Facebook, Twitter and Google with a summons to appear before the Paris High Court, which it has asked to strike out... more…
- Palo Alto Networks buys endpoint security software maker Cyvera for $200M
- Crypto mirror on the wall, who’s the smartest of them all?
- Patch Tuesday wrap-up, November 2014: Microsoft joins the "security hole in HTTPS" club
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, April 10
- What is the definition of cybercrime?
- Congress Passes Long-stalled Cybersecurity Bill
- Think Apple OS X is below the malware radar? Think again
- 5 Reasons Why Strong Digital Parenting Matters More than Ever
- Hardware Move – Multiple Services Unavailable – January 9, 2014
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways