New wave of Mirai attacking home routers...todays attacks on German customers, we saw this Mirai-related sample perfoming this behaviour: Delete itself from filesystem (resides only in memory) Close vulnerable port using iptables: “iptables -A INPUT -p... more…
Are We at the Dawn of an Endpoint Protection Revolution?...down endpoints with traditional security solutions that are proving to be ineffective against todays threats. read more Read more: Are We at the Dawn of an Endpoint Protection Revolution?... more…
- Is the Twitter Video App ‘Vine’ Safe for Kids?
- 16 webcam hijacking suspects arrested in wake of bedroom-peeping
- All Flash versions vulnerable to remote control attack until next week
- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- ‘Shocking’ lack of security means hackers can disable Mitsubishi Outlander alarm
- Turnitin Maintenance Sat Mar 5, 10AM-1PM EST
- After pushing malware, ad networks also used for DDoS
- Happy Ramadan (ramzan) Kareem 2012 to all of you !
- For nearly 20 years, the launch code for US nuclear missiles was 00000000
- CryptoLocker: Its Spam and ZeuS/ZBOT Connection