New wave of Mirai attacking home routers...todays attacks on German customers, we saw this Mirai-related sample perfoming this behaviour: Delete itself from filesystem (resides only in memory) Close vulnerable port using iptables: “iptables -A INPUT -p... more…
Are We at the Dawn of an Endpoint Protection Revolution?...down endpoints with traditional security solutions that are proving to be ineffective against todays threats. read more Read more: Are We at the Dawn of an Endpoint Protection Revolution?... more…
- Government demands for Apple and Google data keep on climbing
- Security policies: non-productive use of resources
- Apple releases tool to fix vanishing iMessage issue
- All about Prism, Internet privacy and — wait! — squirrel!
- VMware Patches Directory Traversal Flaw in Horizon View
- David Beckham calls in police over hacked emails
- Spicing up phishing attacks
- McAfee expelled from Guatemala, headed back to U.S.
- BadNews for Good People
- Ethical hacking organisation site hacked, defaced with Snowden’s passport