Samsung’s squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy...After 40 critical vulnerabilities on Samsung’s Tizen — used in smart TVs and smartwatches — were exposed this week by Israeli researcher Amihai Neiderman, the company is scrambling... more…
Samsung Tizen Accused of Being Home to at Least 27,000 Findable Bugs...A purveyor of static code analysis wished to pitch his product to Samsung. What better way, he thought, than to run his product against the Samsung Tizen operating system,... more…
Wearable Security: Present and Future...privacy feature in the device’s design. With the Tizen Smart Developer Bridge (reminiscent of the Android Developer Bridge) in hand, semi-proficient users can also sideload applications in wgt format onto... more…
- Microsoft: Forcing us to share data will harm US-EU relations
- Dishwashers on the rampage: LG IoT security bug highlights risks of home automation
- SEC seeks data on cyber security policies at Wall Street firms
- Spicing up phishing attacks
- What is a Zero-Day Threat?
- Resolved: Planned power disruption: Penn State Harrisburg
- Singapore Says Hackers Stole 1.5 Million Health Records in Massive Cyberattack
- Does Facebook’s Slingshot commit true imagicide? Or is it another Snapchat?
- At prices this low, the NSA can’t afford to not spy on us
- Researchers worry that hackers can copy complete factories