Silk Road, other Tor darknet sites may have been "decloaked" through DDoS...total of 410 .onion pages on at least 27 different sites, some of which sell everything from drugs to murder-for-hire assassins, were shut down as part of Operation Onymous—a joint... more…
- French Dark Bets: Betting On Euro 2016
- Jimmy Wales threatens to encrypt Wikipedia if UK passes snooping bill
- Credit-card breach hits another restaurant chain
- 80% off Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Online Training – Deal Alert
- Microsoft Windows Kernel CVE-2015-6113 Local Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Microsoft admits it was also hit by hackers, malware infects their Mac business unit
- Predictive policing brings burglary numbers down, but is privacy at risk?
- Resolved: IMAP Login Errors
- Yahoo pays first bug bounty – $12.50 in Company Store credit
- OPM data breach’s big question: What’s fingerprint data worth in future cyber attacks?