iOS Trojan WireLurker: Statistics and New Information...“firstname.lastname@example.org”. The second IPA is more interesting. It appears to have been created in March 2014. “apps” communicates with the wellknown “comeinbaby[.]com”: The sfbase.dylib part communicates with a different C&C:... more…
- Don’t want your SMSs stolen? Don’t download these Android apps
- Is Stolen IP Walking in the Door With New Employees?
- RottenSys Malware Reminds Users to Think Twice Before Buying a Bargain Phone
- Flashlight App Spews Malicious Ads
- Xbox Live downed after threats; hacker group takes responsibility
- 6 myths CEOs believe about security
- Hackers leave child abuse images on adult sites to spread malware
- Facial recognition: how many rogue drivers has it stopped in New York?
- New web privacy system could revolutionize the safety of Internet surfing
- Backup Basics – Choosing the Right Data Protection System