A Root Cause Analysis of the Recent Flash Zero-Day Vulnerability, CVE-2016-1010...the shl operation, as shown in Figure 1. If width >= 0x40000000, “shl ecx,2” will trigger an integer overflow. The function next processes use bytesize*height to calculate the allocated memory... more…
- Service interruption, 04/21/2016
- Rumor saying Xbox 720 requires an Internet connection gains steam
- New Apple iMac’s to come with Ivy Bridge
- Security: What if all law enforcement agencies could do instant DNA analysis?
- A Crash-Course in Card Shops
- Google, WhatsApp, Microsoft back Apple’s defiance on encryption order
- Treat Security Like a Doctor, Not an EMT
- How a Math Genius Hacked OkCupid to Find True Love
- Naked Security wins at the Security Blogger Awards!
- What are the main security risks of Bluetooth?