McAfee Strategic Intelligence/Shamoon 2 Q&A Blog...Qadeer Khan to acquire nuclear technologies. They may choose to collaborate with other aspiring actors as Iran and North Korea have in the development of ballistic missiles. What we know... more…
Security is no fiction: Infosec on TV, film—and in space...a comment, please click here Read more: Security is no fiction: Infosec on TV, film—and in space Incoming search terms sultan khan teer teer sultan khan Sihllong teer sultan khan... more…
- Microsoft DirectX DirectPlay CVE-2012-1537 Heap Overflow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Second teenager arrested in Talk Talk "breach" – but what was the motive?
- Supreme Court refuses to drag Google out of its Street View privacy wreckage
- California collects, owns and sells infants’ DNA samples
- The Ars review: Oculus Rift expands PC gaming past the monitor’s edge
- Cyberspy group targets South American political figures, journalists
- Marketing Security Solutions: Is There a Better Way?
- President Obama praises NSA, offers little in mass surveillance reform
- Microsoft Windows OpenType Fonts CVE-2015-2459 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Quantum physics deployed in quest for fraud-proof credit cards