Has your network been compromised? Use RITA to find out...malicious activity through signatures, but mainly through statistical analysis. Tags: Security Read more: Has your network been compromised? Use RITA to find out Incoming search terms rita deviteershillong Shillong tertargat... more…
The “EyePyramid” attacks...ascii wide fullword$b8=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b9=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b10=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b11=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b12=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b13=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b14=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b15=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b16=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b17=”firstname.lastname@example.org”... more…
Death by GPS...One early morning in March 2011, Albert Chretien and his wife, Rita, loaded their Chevrolet Astro van and drove away from their home in Penticton, British Columbia. Their... more…
- Widely used fingerprint reader exposes Windows passwords in seconds
- Email-based attacks exploit unpatched vulnerability in Microsoft Word
- Defending Against The Rising Threat of "Non-malware" Attacks
- Best Deals for selling your old mobile phones (review)
- U.S. and U.K. spy agencies have been intercepting in-flight phone calls for years
- Apple posts record sales, says Watch to ship in April
- Top 10 botnet targets in the U.S. and worldwide
- Why A Free Obfuscator Is Not Always Free.
- Dark web drug dealer pleads guilty, gets 2 years to ponder "anonymity"
- Mind the gaps: A holistic approach to securing the network