Has your network been compromised? Use RITA to find out...their network. Developed by Black Hills Information Security, RITA does not detect malicious activity through signatures, but mainly through statistical analysis. Tags: Security Read more: Has your network been compromised?... more…
The “EyePyramid” attacks...ascii wide fullword$b8=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b9=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b10=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b11=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b12=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b13=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b14=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b15=”firstname.lastname@example.org” ascii wide fullword$b16=”email@example.com” ascii wide fullword$b17=”firstname.lastname@example.org”... more…
Death by GPS...One early morning in March 2011, Albert Chretien and his wife, Rita, loaded their Chevrolet Astro van and drove away from their home in Penticton, British Columbia. Their... more…
- How do you locate wireless devices in a residence?
- Does your browser support ‘do-not-track’?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer CVE-2016-7278 Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- SSCC 145 – Zero-days x2, fixing Heartbleed x2, and security-by-design [PODCAST]
- Answering the Call for an Architectural Approach to Security
- Android Tablets with Pre-Installed Trojan Sold on Amazon
- Traveling to China for work? Punch through the Great Firewall and securely connect with your home office
- Guntior bootkit up to new tricks
- Why Intel x86 must die: Our cloud-centric future depends on open source chips
- Beer and Tequila forever! #SophosRetroWeek looks at old-school malware…